Adobe Acrobat Reader (For Windows)

Talk about Adobe Acrobat PDF reader (Windows only). Acrobat is the de facto standard used to create PDF files, present multiple documents in a PDF Portfolio, and even add multimedia. All in a single file. 

Keywords Adobe, Acrobat, Reader, Windows, Grid, Lines

Grid Lines

Adobe Acrobat Reader (For Windows) Forum Index -> Adobe Acrobat Reader (For Windows)

AuthorMessage
John_Billings (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Grid Lines

I am currently running Adobe Acrobat Approval 5.0.5 10/26/2001. After I download .pdf files to my computer and open them with Adobe, they pull up with blue grid lines. This makes reading very difficult and I would like to eliminate them . . . does anyone know how?

If I view the .pdf file from the source - say the webpage - without downloading the .pdf file, it works just fine, but Adobe frequently hangs up / crashes - hence the reasoning for downloading the files.

I have tried downloading the same file from other computers here at work, which carry the same version of Acrobat, and those computers do not have any problems with grid lines showing up.

Does anyone know how to eliminate grid lines?

Thanks,
J.B.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Grid Lines

Hello everyone,
FYI - there is no "Grid" option under the "View" menu at the top.

Thanks,
J.B.
George_Johnson (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Grid Lines

"View > Grid", or Ctrl + U

George

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Grid Lines

Thanks George . . . for whatever reason I don't have "View > Grid" but the "Ctrl + U" worked!

Kindest Regards,
J.B.
   Adobe Acrobat Reader (For Windows) Forum Index -> Adobe Acrobat Reader (For Windows)All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1